“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”
Are you currently enrolled in college?
Do you have experience serving the community? Do mentoring at-risk youths interest you?
If you answered YES to the questions above, you are qualified to apply for a scholarship towards your future!
Tell us how YOU gave back to the community, and we will give back $1,000 to five students.
- Application Guidelines:
- Applications are accepted until April 7th, 2016 11:59 pm
- Applicants must be enrolled in college
- Must have at least 1 community service experience
- Submit 1 completed application form and essay not exceeding 2 pages
- Must provide unofficial copy of current college transcript
- Recipient announcement: 5/2/16, award presentation on 5/14/16
- Applicants should be willing to provide mentoring services to youths at HFCC on a needs basis
Applications may be mailed or sent by fax/email.
Please refer to the application form for additional information or contact us at (714)892-9910 firstname.lastname@example.org.